MicroVacuum is the leader in the R&D and production of optical grating coupler waveguide based label-free, real-time biosensor devices and sensor chips. The OWLS technology enables high-sensitivity, real-time detection of surface adsorption of molecules and the determination of the affinity and kinetics of a wide variety of molecular interactions without the need for a molecular tag or label.
MicroVacuum develops, manufactures and markets its OW sensors and OWLS devices for customers world-wide. We a Hungarian corporation with the headquarters and the research lab located in Budapest, Hungary.
Commitment to innovation and quality: the profitable exploitation of new ideas is widely recognized as being one of the key success factors in gaining competitive advantage in the global marketplace. MicroVacuum has a 20-year of history of on-going innovation in sensor and instrumentation technology.
Commitment to customers: MicroVacuum is committed to continuous enhancement of its existing product and developing new products. Feedback from the customers drives the development processes.
Commitment to International Research and Collaboration: MicroVacuum is an active participant in several international R&D projects.
- Life science research labs (biochemistry, biomaterial, bioelectronics)
- Food safety
- Pharma / Drug development
- Environmental protection
- Adsorption of proteins at surfaces
- Ligand / receptor binding (antibody/antigen)
- Drug screening
- Protein – lipid bilayer interactions
- Protein – DNA interactions
- Molecular self-assembly & nanoscience
- Analysis of association and dissociation kinetics
- Kinetics of adhesion, growth and spreading of living cells
Kerekgyarto u. 10.