The OWLS™ system is a label free, real-time biomolecular interaction analyses device based on the optical grating coupler sensor technology.
The OWLS™ system is particularly valuable for the detailed analysis of a binding process, with a view to elucidate the underlying physico-chemical mechanism. Its high sensitivity, coupled with the ease with which experiments can be run under controlled hydrodynamic conditions, enables many crucial details to be revealed, which remain hidden when investigated using less-advanced methods. Thus, for fundamental biological research, both at the level of individual molecules and of clusters operating on the surfaces of cells, and for research aimed at developing diagnostic biosensors and biomaterials, OWLS is an extremely valuable tool.
Learn more about our products and technology
- OWLS 210 real-time, label-free, optical biosensor system
- OW 2400 sensor chips
- OW 2400c coated sensor chips
- Custom coated sensor chips
- ITO-QCM crystals
- Biomolecular interaction studies
- Biosensors and immunosensors
- Living cells: kinetics of adhesion, growth and spreading
- Biocompatibility studies
- Membrane protein–lipide bilayer interactions
- Protein – DNA/RNA interactions, nucleic acids, genosensors
- Drug discovery and development
- Molecular self-assembly and nanoscience